A guide to our UTI Daily Protection Supplement
UTIs can be a pain (literally), but protecting your body from them doesn’t have to be. With our UTI Daily Protection Supplement, you can help make urinary tract infections a thing of the past and promote a healthy urinary system with a simple daily vitamin.
A quick refresher on UTIs
Urinary tract infections (aka UTIs) happen when bacteria enter the urethra, travel up your urinary tract, and multiply, which leads to inflammation and a potentially painful infection. The majority of the time, E. coli is bacteria that’s the culprit behind your UTI. UTIs can be caused by many things, including sexual intercourse, various types of birth control, menopause, or chronic irregular bowel habits.
If you start feeling pain or burning when you pee, we recommend taking a UTI test to know for sure whether you’re dealing with a UTI. Other symptoms include feeling like you always need to pee, or when you do go, you only pass small amounts of urine. You might also notice that your urine is slightly cloudy, or even bloody, and smells like ammonia. When you’re ready to take a UTI test, our at-home tests give you the answers you need in 2 minutes with simple, easy-to-read instructions.
How to help prevent UTIs
If you’re wondering what you can do to help prevent future UTIs, we have you covered. Our UTI Daily Protection Supplement helps to keep your urinary tract system on track. Here’s what you need to know about it./uti-daily-protection-supplement
How does the UTI Daily Protection Supplement work?
Our UTI supplement is formulated with key vitamins and nutrients to limit the growth of bad bacteria in your urinary tract while also helping to prevent bacteria from attaching to the walls of your bladder.
How often should I take it?
For optimal results, take two pills every day with water and follow our recommendations for maintaining a healthy urinary system:
- Drink lots of water
- Pee after sex every time (yes, every time!)
- Wipe front to back
- Avoid products that irritate like scented feminine washes or douches
- Go to the bathroom whenever you have the urge to pee
What are the ingredients in the UTI Daily Protection Supplement?
Our supplement is designed with four essential ingredients: Cranberry, D-Mannose, turmeric, and Vitamin C.
- Cranberries contain A-type proanthocyanidins (PACs), which interfere with E. coli and other bacteria’s ability to attach to the bladder wall and help to reduce the likelihood of infection.
- D-mannose is a carbohydrate found in vegetables and fruits like green beans, apples, broccoli, and peaches. When D-mannose is present in the body, it binds to bacteria such as E. coli and makes it unable to attach to the bladder wall. This helps to protect your urinary health.
- Tumeric (also known as curcumin) is a compound that can be found in the spice turmeric and has many antioxidant properties, which can assist in reducing swelling and inflammation of the urinary tract.
- Vitamin C limits the growth of bacteria by making urine more acidic.
The Daily Protection Supplement is vegetarian, vegan, and non-GMO. It’s also free of yeast, artificial coloring, and preservatives.uti-complete-combo
Important Note: This vitamin is not an antibiotic medication, and will not treat an existing UTI.
What if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
Before you start this supplement, we recommend chatting with your primary care physician if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, diabetic, or have existing kidney damage.
We’re here for you, no matter what. Reach out at email@example.com.